Friday 15 March 2013

A cock or two....

Was £20 now £8 in the sale
As I was working earlier I was thinking about today's blog post & going over it in my mind, only to come home & be totally thrown off guard. I turned on my laptop to see a headline staring back at me "70 year old twin prostitutes retire after 50 years in the business" - how could I not write about that!! The thing is where to start, it is wrong on so many levels....

For starters I thought old ladies are meant to suck boiled sweets not cocks. They brag that they have slept with a whopping 355,000 men between them; on average that's 177,500 men each, which is 3550 a year each & which is 68 different men a year!! (well it works out to 68.2 men over a year but we will round it down as I imagine its a bit difficult to sleep with 0.2 of a man). 
Was £18 now £8 in sale
Why you would think it is ok to brag about this & advertise it to the world is beyond me; I mean one of them has four children & nine grandchildren not to mention a husband, how embarrassed are they gonna be?! I feel sorry for those who are related to these women, obviously they have not taken into account the impact their actions will have on their families. Apart from the fact that their poor children & grandchildren probably took some stick at school, which more than likely continued into their adult lives when they started work doing proper jobs, what about the husband?? Apparently he is not normal either as it was his friends who suggested all those years ago that it was the best way they could make money, some friends they are.

Was £28 now just £9 in the sale
Lets be honest though time has clearly taken its tole on these ladies & they are not the best oil paintings in the gallery, I would say they look like they have taken a battering but they have literally 177,500 times! If you ask most men what their fantasy is they will more than likely say two women at the same time & twins is an added bonus but Jesus (excuse me lord for taking your name) these two are enough to turn milk sour. Of course back in the day when they started out they didn't look as they do today but they were no Pamela Anderson's, even if they were they have still let themselves go on the looks front but one of them is still a prostitute 2/3 times a week. Which leads to the burning question; Who the hell pays money to sleep with that????
Personally I have never been to Amsterdam but I am 100% sure that there are a million times better looking hookers there then these pair. Never mind their faces imagine what their lady parts look like, I have heard the term Spaniels ears used before but theirs is no doubt beyond that. They must have no elastic or spring left in the skin down there - doesn't really bare thinking about, yuk.

Was £10 now just £3 - bargain
The mind really boggles when you read about these two, it makes me wonder what sort of life they had to end up like this & what are their morals, values & life ambitions if any, but hey I suppose 177,500 different cocks is an achievement right?? 

****Ann Summers currently has a sale online with up to 75% off - click on the links on the blog to grab yourselves a bargain :o) ****

No comments:

Post a Comment